Thursday 19 November 2009

an Afternoon Indulgence



The original Lawrys opened in Beverly Hills (USA) in 1938... there are others now, including one in Singapore. I have heard good and bad reports on the restaurant, but all I can say is that I was very happy with the staff, the food and the ambience when I went there this afternoon with three of my friends for an "Afternoon Indulgence".

Cost was $12.00 with the inevitable plus plus!!

But good value we thought.

here are some images of today.....



 
 

most foods are served at table by experienced staff

















you get to choose one 'main dish' and one dessert dish ......... my suggestion would be to choose the dessert of the day ..... as my Devonshire Tea and Scones was not quite what I expected !!

I was warned they were small, but I didn't think 'small' meant "bite size"!




but we did enjoy the afternoon and I arrived home just after 6.00pm!

.

No comments: