Monday 3 September 2007

ho hum - another day in.......

Paradise? Singapore? Bukit Batok?

Yes, here it is Monday September 3 2007 and the time is 9.45am. John and I were up at 6.00am to take Pokey and Oscar for a walk, then back for me to get some washing done while John had breakfast, shower and then get ready for another long day at work......
me? oh well, I went down the elevator with John and I hopped into the pool as he walked out the gate to catch the train to work..... had a nice 3/4 of an hour in the water before going back upstairs for a shower and breakfast.



Answered a few emails, cleaned the bathroom and kitchen....added this entry to the blog ..... and now to get ready to go by train to Woodlands. This is a station, suburb and shopping mall a bit further north than we are here, never been there, but it does need investigating!!!

so that's my Monday morning so far... now out for a bit of investigating...

1 comment:

Mrs Uyopong said...

Leone, so now you've gone to just opposite where I live. Woodlands but not many woods right?? *lol*