Wednesday 12 September 2007

Hump Day !!!!!

you don't know what Hump Day is?????

Shame on you!


....'tis Wednesday...... you know, the middle of the week..... yep, up and over the hump and it is down hill all the way to the weekend!!!!


Yayyyyyy. :-)))


Though this weekend will not be so brilliant ( for selfish ole me ) as John is off to Korea for a few days ....... leaves at 6.00am on Sunday and due back the following Thursday!!


So FOUR sleeps without him. :-(


Yesterday I got out my old Sony Cybershot camera that has served me well over the past few years and has always been a brilliant little camera ..... but no, it has decided to kick up it's heels in disgust!!


Personally I think it is just jealous of my nice new Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ8. :-))


But, I did think John might like to take the Sony with him to Korea...... now it has decided to jam solid on me I need to take it to a Sony Service Centre. It will have to be today otherwise I might not get it back in time for the weekend......so am off for a few hours to IMM a very large shopping Mall in the next suburb to us here in Bukit Batok, as there is a Service Centre there.


Have already done my 150 laps in the pool....sorry, no swimming, not that energetic, just walking crossways in the pool and then 200 "cycles" ....... takes 1/2 an hour then back upstairs for breakfast, a shower and then the dogs need their next walk for the day...... phew..!!!


Here are two photos of our pool.....one taken from our balcony on the 18th floor and one last night at about 10.30pm.




I had better head off with the camera as the stores open anywhere between 10.30 and 11.00am... stay tuned for the next installment...... !!!!



No comments: