Thursday 8 May 2008

Alaska - here I come !!!!!


Alaska - here I come !!!!!
Originally uploaded by Leone Fabre.

Alaska - here I come !!!!!

on Saturday June 28 I fly from Singapore to Anchorage via Tokyo. My daughter Janine and I will meet in Tokyo and we then fly to Anchorage via Vancouver.

We spend four days in Anchorage with one of those days on a tour of Prince William Sound. From Anchorage we then take the Denali Star Train to Talkeetna and stay a couple of days before heading north to Denali where we spend three days in the Denali National Park.

Back on the Denali Star Train again and continue on our way to Fairbanks where we are for a couple of days.

From Fairbanks we take a bus (The Top of the World Gold Rush Tour) to Dawson City and stay three days there, back on the bus again and heading to Whitehorse in The Yukon. From Whitehorse we are on a bus to Fraser and then we take the White Pass Summit Route train between Fraser and Skagway.

From Skagway to Bellingham (near Vancouver) we are on the M/V Columbia Maritime Highway Ferry for four nights arriving on Friday July 18.

We will stay in Vancouver for three days and then start the journey back home arriving in Melbourne Tuesday July 22 where I will stay a few days before flying back to Singapore!!!!

All up 25 days of travel.

No comments: