Thursday, 21 August 2008
summer in Dawson City ......
Summer in Dawson City. ......... . June - August
* Mother nature at her warmest
* Flowers everywhere
* Long daylight hours "Land of the Midnight Sun"
* Hiking, biking, fishing, exploring the historical beauty of Dawson
* Checking out how a gold mine works and trying your luck at finding the "motherlode"
* Shopping in the many gift shops
* Touring the galleries and museum
* Gambling and watching the floor show at Diamond Tooth Gerties
* Dawson City Music Festival (July 18 - 20)
* Discovery Days (August 13 - 18)
Flowers are in anything that will hold soil and a seedling....... !!!
see previous post on Dawson City, and the next posting will be on the unique style of Dawson!!