DAYLIGHT saving ends today in New South Wales, Victoria, Tasmania, the ACT and South Australia.Clocks go back one hour at 3am this morning - Sunday April 5 2009..
Western Australia ended daylight saving on March 29 ending that state's three-year trial ahead of a referendum this year.
Daylight saving also ends in New Zealand today.
With an end to daylight saving Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane and Hobart will be:
* 2 hours behind Wellington
* on the same time as Port Moresby
* half an hour ahead of Adelaide
* half an hour ahead of Darwin
* 2 hours ahead of Perth
* 3 hours ahead of Jakarta
* 9 hours ahead of London
* 14 hours ahead of New York/Washington
* 17 hours ahead of Los Angeles
and just 2 hours ahead of Singapore!
so as I write this at 11.20pm on Saturday April 4, it is still 2.20am on Sunday in Melbourne and time for me to go to bed....