Friday 6 November 2009

shall we have a date tonight?

John is at a meeting this afternoon in the Raffles Hotel ........ he suggested we meet after wards for dinner ..... I am all for that..... so told him I would be waiting for him at Ah Tengs Bakery .

Which is where they have the most delicious pastries, biscuits and cakes, as well as steaming hot dim sum. These are the highlights of this cosy café. Perfect for an early morning 'cuppa', Ah Teng's provides a warm and inviting dining experience.

But they are also open for all day dining right thru to late evening.

There is of course the chance that he may find me around in the courtyard having the famous Raffles Singapore Sling..... but the cost being $27.00 ++ I doubt I will be over indulging!

these few images were taken around Raffles Hotel last year....












anyway folks .... I am off to have a shower and get ready for my date tonight!

.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I wont tell you how much a Singapore Sling costs here but suffice it to say even at the Elephant Bar at Raffles it is significantly cheaper :) enjoy your date!