Sunday 28 November 2010

some Iranian food for lunch.....

I know ... I have been super slack with my blog the past couple of weeks. Not that I have been slack with not doing anything, far from it .... am just as busy as ever, if not more so.

But my blog priorities have slipped down a notch or two!

So here is just a quick posting about lunch yesterday, well I didn't promise the posting to be exciting did I?

Yvonne and I decided to hit the Arab Quarters yesterday and of course what does one do after walking around gazing at fabrics,  some window shopping and of course watching the tourists?

WE EAT.

we decided to try NASRIN RESAURANT this time, looking for a bit of a change from Alaturka or Amirah's Grill the two places we really like. We should have stayed with what we like rather than being adventurous and trying out this Iranian Restaurant!

Food was mediocre and for the price, would have expected more on the plate..... and I should have been tuned in for the 'warning bells', which in this case meant no other customers!!
 
 
 
and I will not return either.



..

No comments: