..... and for those that know me, certainly know I have a phobia for heights.
Recently we were invited to go aboard the Singapore Flyer - the world’s largest Giant Observation Wheel - and the invitation promised that we "were to be treated to an iconic Singapore Sling cocktail on-board an iconic attraction, accompanied by magnificent views of Singapore’s cityscape while comfortably hosted in a special themed capsule"
Now, in all honesty, how could we refuse such an invitation?
An all-time classic – the Singapore Sling is synonymous to Singapore and one of the nation’s best-known cocktails. Professionally managed by the Association of Bartenders & Sommeliers Singapore, and using only the most authentic recipe that was developed in 1915, guests on board will experience a hand-shaken and chilled bona fide Singapore Sling served only onboard Singapore Flyer...... and it was seriously delicious.
Daily Flights: 2.30pm; 4:30pm; 6.30pm; 7.30pm; 8.30pm & 9.30pm.
- Valid from 5 November - 31 December 2011, subject to availability.
- Valid for walk-in purchase at Singapore Flyer ticketing counters only.
- Not valid for online, corporate, group and advanced bookings.
- Offer does not include a souvenir glass.
- Offer is not exchangable or redeemable for cash and/or other items.
- Not valid with other promotions, discounts, privileges and vouchers.
- Singapore Flyer Pte Ltd reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Other terms and conditions apply.
Contact InfoSingapore Flyer Pte Ltd
30 Raffles Avenue, #01-07
Fax: (65) 6339 9167
"This blog resulted from an invitation and represents the thoughts and opinions of the writer. All information on this blog is provided "as is", with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy or timeliness and the writer will not be liable for any losses, injuries or damages from the display or use of this information. All text and photos on this blog are the original works of the writer unless stated otherwise."