Monday 16 November 2009

for the love of Architecture .......


In my past life I was a draftsperson and those that know me will know that I love architecture - any type of building or structure that has some character to it - I enjoy studying the design, the quirky bits that you can find if you look hard enough and am always impressed by the workmanship that has gone into building it.

Freeways and bridges are amazing ... I could stand there all day watching them build a bridge or freeway..






yes to some people I am crazy! So what's new?

If you also enjoy anything to do with architecture - take a wander through my set on flickr titled ARCHITECTURE.

I wonder where I would be today had I continued down that pathway?


Probably still standing on the bridge.......



..........................................................................................................................

No comments: