Saturday 2 June 2007

3.30am Saturday June 2.....

have just got up 'cos I have to get showered and dressed as we are flying off to Tokyo this morning.....!!!

well Tokyo is (unfortunately) just a stop over on our way to New York City.

But we are flying Japan Airlines Business Class and this is a first time for me, so am anxious to experience how the 'other half live' ........ you know, sitting back there in cattle class and you see the Stewards going thru THE curtain to Business Class and you wonder....... what it is like flying Business Class!

Well I am about to find out.

But not only that.....once we are on American Airlines, we are in First Class!!

We fly to New York for 3 days, then to Chicago, San Francisco, Dallas and Austin before arriving back here in Singapore on June 16.

Stay 'posted' for my comments on being pampered!!

(I hope I am not going to be too disappointed!!)

I may get a chance to upload some photos while away and if I do they will be on the Flickr site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/leonefabre/

No comments: