- built at a height of 200 metres.
- its lush, landscaped gardens are home to 250 trees and 650 plants
- offers a total of 12,400 square metres of space - big enough to fit three football fields.
- a ticketed public observation deck can host hundreds of people
- Hotel guests have the exclusive use of a 150 metre infinity swimming pool, the world's largest outdoor pool at that height.
- The Club at Marina Bay Sands, the executive club lounge at Tower 2, allows club/suite guests to enjoy their breakfast, afternoon tea and evening cocktails while enjoying the spectacular views at the SkyPark.
- By 8.00pm every night, The Club at Marina Bay Sands offers an indulgent Chocolate Bar concept that is opened to the public.
- Acclaimed restaurants include Sky on 57, which serves Modern Asian cuisine and other signature dishes by Singapore's celebrity chef Justin Quek, Sky on 57 is located at Tower 1.
- at the other end of Tower 3 sits KU DE TA, the uber-cool lounge/restaurant that is hailed as the leading lifestyle destination in Asia.
We would like to thank Marina Bay Sands for the opportunity to view this "architectural masterpiece" and also thank both Philicia Tan and Bhavna Moolani for taking the time to show us around and explain the 'workings' of the hotel in greater detail.