Wednesday 13 June 2007

Janine's hike on Cape Woolamai


Cape Woolamai
Originally uploaded by J9Fabre.

Am in Austin, Texas and at the moment sitting in the 'business centre' of the hotel looking at Janines photos on her Flickr site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/janinef71/
I couldn't decide which of her Cape Woolamai photos was my favorite, they are all great.......but have chosen this one probably because I like the way the sun is just touching the waters edge!
She said it was a big walk, very cold, some showers to start but once it cleared it was a beautiful day.
Janines photos make me realise how much of Australia I am missing....... it is fantastic to be able to have the opportunity to travel and see and experience other places, cities, towns, food and people, but it sure will be nice when I can get back to Australia to re-experience the way of life, the people, the places, the beaches and the clean fresh air!

No comments: