- we are back home (click here)
- first impression of Genoa (click here)
- a bit more about Genoa (click here)
- the balconies of Barcelona (click here)
- The Centre of Barcelona is La Rambla! (click here)
Friday, 15 April 2011
the living statues of Barcelona!
La Rambla is a busy pedestrian boulevard. It starts at Plaça de Catalunya and down to the old harbour, making this boulevard about a kilometre long.
The entire boulevard is lined with beautiful old buildings and the lane ways are stuffed with cosy terraces, newspaper stands and numerous stalls.
But the biggest attention attraction at La Rambla are all the street artists that represent living statues. They all have fabulous costumes and it is truly entertaining to pass all those original characters.
* * *
stay tuned for more of Barcelona!!
* * *