Wednesday 21 July 2010

Day two at the Singapore Garden Festival.


floral display by children
Originally uploaded by Leone Fabre.


way behind with my blogging, so once again this is just a quick upload of where I have been the past two days!

I have spent 10 hours over the past two days wandering around the Singapore Garden Festival which actually finishes tomorrow.

Yesterday I spent most of the time in just one area - the floral displays - and in particular the displays put on by school children. All were very impressive, like this one.

The ages of the children ranged from 9 years to 17 years.

To see a few more of the images you can check them on flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/leonefabre/

Today am off to meet a friend for lunch, so will be back here on my blog very soon.

bye!!

No comments: